SketchUp, formerly Google Sketchup, is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications
- SketchUp is designed to behave like your hand more like a pencil than complicated 3D modeling software. SketchUp gets out of your way so you can draw whatever you can imagine, efficiently. Throughout the design-build process, SketchUp helps you analyze problems and get the project under construction.
- SketchUp isn’t just for 3D modeling. It’s also great for communicating your designs in 2D. Draw plans, elevations, sections, build details, and finish it off with your title blocks. SketchUp is remarkably accurate, so you can be sure that anyone working on the project will have the information they need to get the job done
- SketchUp isn’t like most professional interior design software , it gets out of your way so you can draw whatever you want, however you want. Whether your starting point is a hand sketch or a floor plan, SketchUp let’s you visualize design ideas fast and build off the ones you like
- The joy of drawing by hand. The ease of super-smart software
- Hundreds of professionally-developed extensions at your fingertips.
- Design in 3D. Document in 2D. Make work easier.
AREAS OF APPLICATIONS
- Architectural Engineering
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Film Industry
- Video Game Design